Staff and Trustees
Our Pre-School Staff
NVQ Level 3
NVQ Level 3 (SENCO)
Forest School Leader Level 3 NVQ3
Forest School Practitioner Level 3
NVQ Level 3 DSL
NVQ Level 3
Special Educational Needs
BA (Hons), CiFM (Certificate in Fundraising Management)
Visiting Speech Therapist
– Individual Speech and Language Therapy input for children with identified speech, language and communication needs within the group setting. Time spent with each child varies according to attendance and need.
– Whole group activities focusing on developing all of the children’s attention and listening, and on preparing them for the demands that will be made on these skills in school. The children with identified communication needs are supported to participate.
– Small group activities targeting children with identified needs, but also including other children in the group who choose to participate, focusing on developing interaction, turn-taking, phonological awareness, and attention and listening skills, as well as promoting the children’s communication confidence.
– Informal training and advice to staff within the session so that activities promoting children’s communication skills are provided consistently.
– Support and advice to parents and families on request.